Riley's Body Shop facility is modern and features a 5,900 square foot body shop, which triples in square footage with support areas including parts and mechanical service. The body shop features an indoor damage estimating area, large waiting rooms, restrooms and offices with room for additional office space for insurance staff when needed. It is equipped with Chassis Liner Frame/Structure Equipment, Measuring System, FutureCure Prep Stations, Paint Mixing Room and Downdraft Curing Paint Booth to most closely replicate factory finish and move client's vehicles through fast to get them back on the road, in pre-accident condition, as quickly as possible.
- Servicing all Makes and Models!
- PPG Lifetime Paint Performance Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- ASE Certified Technicians and Estimators
- I-CAR Trained Technicians
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Continual ongoing training
- All repairs performed to I-CAR Standards
- Duplication of OEM Finish
- Repair of vehicles to Pre-Accident condition
- Repair to Manufacturer Standards
- All Vehicles Detailed appropriately, prior to their return to the owner.
- Dedication to Quality and Consistency in handling every claim.
- Over 180 years experience, which doubles with the addition of our mechanical staff.
- Prompt, courteous, educational customer contact, communication and handling.
- Mitchell/CCC Computerized Estimating with Electronic Data Interface Capability
- T1 Line Internet Connectivity with the latest technology and WI-FI campus and lounge
- We are a completely Licensed and Permitted Collision Repair Center
- Future Cure Paint Mixing Room, Prep Station, and Down Draft Baking Paint Booth
- New 3D Measuring System
- Abundant Vehicle Storage Area
- In-House Paintless Dent Repair
- Latest State of the Art Repair Techniques and Technology, always utilizing the proper equipment. (MIG welders, Plastics/Aluminum Repair, Etc)
- Full Alignment and Frame/Unitized Frame Straightening Equipment and Capability.
- Loaner and Rental Vehicles available both, in house and through Enterprise.
||Dave DeMoss — Body Shop Manager
Dave brings over 30 years of experience in Body Shop and Collision Repair expertise and Customer Service to our team! He has enjoyed serving the Tri-State Area's collision repair needs and is looking forward to continue serving the Tri- State area's Collision repair needs long into the future with the same great conscientious, be of service concern and commitment!
||Jeremy Teasdale — Master Body Shop/Collision Technician
Jeremy is an Automotive Service Excellence Master Certified Autobody Technician, a graduate of SouthWest Wisconsin Technical, who adds another 14 years of experience to the Riley Body Shop/Collision Center Team. Jeremy is a Certified PPG Refinish Technican, has completed I-Car Training, A.S.E. Certification and Factory Certification.
||Jeff Biermann — Body Shop/Collision Technician
Jeff has been with at Riley's for over 25 years. Jeff has been totally dedicated to his craft since graduating from Calmar's Autobody Program almost 30 years ago. Jeff is constantly continuing his training. He is a PPG Certified Master Refinish Technician, I-Car Trained, an Automotive Service Excellence Master Collision and Refinish Technician and constantly continues his Factory Training. Jeff's tremendous experience makes him the man we want to know when our vehicles have been damaged.
||Josh Astgen — Body Shop/Collision Technician
Josh is a Reconditioning Master. He is also a great guy to know if your vehicle has a dent or ding that can be repaired with Paintless Dent Repair. Josh can almost magically eliminate door dings and grocery cart dents without painting and at a fraction of the cost of conventional repair. He can often do these repairs while you wait. He also is an expert at making your vehicle look and smell like new! Buffing, Paint and Tar removal, Engine Cleaning, Carpet Shampoo and Extraction, Upholstry Cleaning - you name it Josh is your Man!
||Eric Behnke — Parts & Service Manager
Eric has worked at Riley's since 2000. Eric will do everything possible to insure parts are available to get your car back on the road as quickly as possible. He maintains over a $200,000 inventory of replacement parts to help insure he always has the right part, at the right time, for you! The parts department fits his style because he can connect with the customers by fulfilling their parts needs. Eric enjoys camping, fishing and shooting pool - when he's not planning his upcoming wedding with his fiancee, Lindsey.